The RVU-Grinding Machine Generation sets the pace in high-precision machining. It guarantees to provide a sustainable competitive edge. In the Grinding Sector, the product-line is especially suitable for high-precision machining in industries as e.g. Bearing Industry or Aerospace Sector, where extreme high accuracy are the basic demands.
The optimized structure of the machine components results in high stiffness and accuracy, guarantees high material removal rates and extended life time. As a Machining Center, the machine also allows hard turning and drilling operations as well as workpiece measuring.
The hydrostatic table bearing with table drive via torque motor guarantees a vibration-damped turning stiffness. The geometrical performances with tolerances in concentricity and run out of < 2 µm make the machine suitable for every component with high requirements in accuracy.
The universal design of the machine meets requirements from the most varied fields of application which require the highest performance from the machining process:
- Hydrostatic table bearing with table drive by torque motor for vibration-damped stiffness. Due to the high concentricty/run-out the RVU line is suitable for highest accuracy demands.
- Suitable for different machining tasks due e.g.
- Manufacturing of bearing
- Manufacturing of machines for civil construction
- Gas- and steam turbines
- Components from the Aerospace Industry
- General Engineering, printing machines and machine tools
Process: grinding wheel balancing, contact grinding wheel/ component, process monitoring